Hogan Lovells is an international law firm, ranked among the world’s top 10 players.
The company has operated its Warsaw office, one of its 50 locations around the globe, for two decades. The firm provides legal advice on corporate law, M&As, taxation, banking and finance, PPP, public procurement, real estate, bankruptcy and reorganisation law, competition law, and labour law.
Our aim was to showcase the activities of Hogan Lovells and the excellent skills of its team of lawyers to companies seeking legal advice in the fields of business and administration.
We started our collaboration with Hogan Lovells by defining the law firm selection criteria applied by clients. To that end, we prepared a study that was based on interviews with companies using the services of law firms on a daily basis.
Based on that study, we prepared a communication strategy incorporating bespoke PR activities, including media relations efforts, special projects, and meetings.
Over 300 articles and expert commentaries by the firm’s lawyers were published in the media.
With clients in public administration in mind, the firm compiled a report presenting revenue bonds as a method of funding local government projects. The report received wide media coverage, and local government representatives looking for new fundraising options were provided with an opportunity to learn more about it during a series of meetings hosted by Hogan Lovells.
In order to strengthen the interaction and ties with clients, a number of small thematic meetings were held with the firm’s lawyers.
- Build a uniform image of the law firm following the Hogan-Lovells merger as one of the leading foreign law firms in Poland
- Strengthen the position and recognition of the firm’s key lawyers
- Reach the wider business community and public administration with a message highlighting the skill and expertise of Hogan Lovells’ lawyers
The effects of our actions:
We managed to effectively get our message showcasing Hogan Lovells’ capabilities across to a wide target audience, with the activities supported by numerous articles published in business media.
- Hogan Lovell has become the law firm of choice for the insurance and real estate industries
- The campaign helped to significantly increase recognition of the firm’s leading lawyers in their respective fields of expertise
- The firm was covered in over 300 publications, including commentaries and expert articles in business and legal press
- A series of meetings were held with several dozen representatives of local governments, focusing on revenue bonds as a funding source for infrastructure projects
- The firm tightened its relationships with existing clients.