Media relations is the most widely used PR tool that helps to build the corporate image and communicate with clients, business partners, and other market participants.
In the age of the internet and social media, maintaining strong media relations can be a feat.
In our day-to-day work with the media, we attach priority to professionalism and effectiveness. We aptly create engaging content geared towards the interests of recipients and the specific requirements of the journalist profession.
We stand out for our ability to combine experience and skills with an up-to-date approach to communication.
- Conducting media audits and analysing media perception of the company
- Building the corporate image through the media in line with the stated business strategy
- Creating media materials
- Organising press conferences and briefings
- Running the Press Office
- Acting in the capacity of a press officer
- Professional media training
- Crisis management