A CRISIS may happen unexpectedly to any business, even a prospering one.
A crisis situation may lead to client attrition, tarnished reputation, financial losses or legal trouble.
Our crisis communications services include:
Crises cannot be eliminated but they can be mitigated. A quick response and the right message sent to external audiences are key.
A crisis may concern various aspects of business operations, at both external and internal communication levels.
- Analysing potential risks
- Crisis management
- Media and social media monitoring
- Media statements and materials
- Organising press conferences
- Preparing Q&A lists
- Media training
- Developing employee communications
- Crisis manual – developing crisis scenarios, including crisis management team assembly and response procedures
- Crisis communication plan – developing dedicated crisis management plans or strategies along with crisis control and recovery scenarios
- Restoring corporate image after crisis
Effective crisis management should not only concern overcoming a given crisis situation, but above all include in the company’s communication strategy preparation for a similar situation in the future.