CONTACT FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
By completing the contact form available on the Website, users may, subject to their consent, provide the following personal data: name and surname, email address and other details specified in the message. In connection with the intended processing of your data, I would like to inform you, pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1) (the “GDPR”), that:
- your personal data controller is Tauber Public Relations Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Gombrowicza 15, 01-682 Warsaw, Poland, phone: (+48 22) 833 35 02, email: email@example.com (“TAUBER PUBLIC RELATIONS”),
- your personal data will be processed on the basis of consent given by the data subject;
- your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose to which consent has been given (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary in order to make contact or provide information;
- your personal data may be disclosed to authorised employees, associates and business partners of Tauber Public Relations under a relevant contract or if those persons become recipients of your personal data in accordance with applicable laws (e.g. Polish Post);
- your personal data may be disclosed to competent authorities in accordance with applicable laws;
- your personal data will be retained for a period necessary to achieve the purposes for which the contact form has been submitted or until you withdraw your consent;
- you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to withdraw your consent, send an email requesting withdrawal to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- you have the following rights arising under the GDPR:
- right to request TAUBER PUBLIC RELATIONS to provide you with access to and rectify or erase your personal data;
- right to request TAUBER PUBLIC RELATIONS to restrict processing of your personal data;
- right to personal data portability;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for personal data processing;
- your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
If you have any concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or requests to exercise your rights, please contact TAUBER PUBLIC RELATIONS by electronic email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following mailing address: Tauber Public Relations Sp. z o.o., ul. Gombrowicza 15, 01-682 Warszawa.
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server to a browser and sent back the next time the User visits the site. Cookies allow us to remember User preferences.
At Tauber Public Relations we use two types of Cookies: session cookies, which are permanently deleted when the User ends the browser session, and persistent cookies, which remain on the User’s device after the end of the browser session until they are permanently deleted.
The following data may be collected when the Website is used: IP address, domain name, browser type, and operating system type.
The User has been advised and acknowledges that he or she may withdraw the consent granted to Tauber Public Relations at any time or may not grant it at all by changing settings of the browser used to access the Website, that is by disabling Cookies on the User’s device as per instructions in the browser settings. Disabling Cookies by the User may significantly affect the functionality of the Website, making it impossible to use the Website in whole or in part.
Using this Website without changing Cookie settings means that Cookies will be placed on the User’s terminal equipment. Cookies do not store or remember any personal data of the User, and the User’s identity cannot be established on the basis of Cookies.