How to encourage tenants to work in the office space known as ‘Mordor’ – revitalisation of the office buildings Innova Work Station and Signum Work Station (formerly Trinity Park II and Trinity Park III)
Cromwell Property Group is a real estate investment and management fund, with a portfolio that includes Innova Work Station and Signum Work Station office buildings. Cromwell Property Group decided to reorganise and revamp lobby and reception areas of the buildings located in a business district dubbed ‘Mordor’ in Mokotów in Warsaw, to provide a comfortable space to tenants.
Our task was to build a friendly image of the revamped Innova Work Station and Signum Work Station office buildings as a good place to work and spend time.
We were also to communicate the rebranding and revitalisation of the Innova and Signum office buildings to agents and existing and potential tenants and find tenants for the office space.
As part of the project, we ran the ‘Kings of Mordor’ campaign addressed to the local community and Warsaw residents, which incorporated various PR activities to ensure warm reception of the revitalised projects and included events for tenants and agents.
We commenced our campaign with an event for office staff, serving freshly brewed coffee to every person who showed up at the intersection of ul. Wołoska and ul. Domaniewska at 8am.
Our communication activities focused on building the image of a friendly and comfortable office space for staff to work and spend time. We underscored the revamped interiors, which were made to look cosier by using natural materials and pleasant colours, and more intimate thanks to comfortable sofas and armchairs lit by the light coming from large felt lamps.
As part of the ‘Kings of Mordor’ campaign, an outdoor cinema was created on the premises of the office complex for office staff and local residents.
- Dispel the poor reputation of the complex and create the perception of a friendly and comfortable space
- Differentiate the InnovaWork Station and SignumWork Station office buildings on the extremely competitive Warsaw market
- Promote and support commercialisation of the revitalised buildings
The effects of our actions:
- Improved perception of the Signum and Innova office complexes among tenants and market participants
- Over 60% commercialisation achieved after less than three months of our PR support
- Closer relationships with agents
- Grand opening of the revitalised lobby areas
- Prime Property Prize 2020 award in the ‘Commercial space’ category (lobby spaces in the Innova Work Station and Signum Work Station office buildings in Warsaw)